Aquacise Class Descriptions
- Aqua Fitness: Low impact, high/low intensity, upright, shallow water workout set to music held in the recreation pool.
- Aqua Therapy: Low impact, low intensity workout that emphasizes range of motion, strength training and stretching held in either the recreation or exit pool.
- Deep Water Fitness: Low impact, high intensity, upright, deep water workout designed to increase stamina, endurance and muscle tone held in the competition pool. Flotation belts for support will be provided.
- Aqua Circuit: Tone and sculpt your body with no impact to your joints. This workout is a blend of cardio and resistance training, and may incorporate tools such as water weights, bands, and noodles.
- Aqua Zumba: It's a party in the pool integrating the Zumba formula and philosophy with traditional aqua fitness movements. It is a safe, challenging workout that's cardio-conditioning, body-toning and most of all, exhilarating beyond belief.
Benefits of Aquacise Classes Include:
- Low impact so easy on the joints
- Increases flexibility through range of motion
- Burns fat and increases cardio-respiratory fitness
- Tones muscles using water’s resistance
- Great for both swimmers and non-swimmers
Aquacise Class Schedule
*Classes are subject to change.
*Participants must be over the age of 13. Participants ages 14 and 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
| Deep Water
|15 Visit Punch Pass
|3 Month Pass