Aquatic Center Rules
- Obey the lifeguards.
- Diving, running and horse play is not permitted.
- Food and drink on deck is not permitted.
- Glass containers are not allowed in the pool area.
- Stay off the lane lines.
- Flotation devices are NOT allowed.
- All swimmers MUST wear a swimsuit.
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the premises.
- All swimmers MUST shower before entering the pool.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a responsible 16 year old or older adult.
- Children not potty trained must wear swimmer diapers to enter the pool.
- All persons must be 44 inches tall to use the slide.
Diving Board Use Rules
- Users must demonstrate the ability to swim one length of the swimming pool.
- One bounce only.
- NO inverted dives.
- Cartwheels and handstands are prohibited.
- Jumping off the diving board into the arms of another swimmer is not permitted.
- Divers must swim directly to the nearest ladder and leave the diving area.
- Swimming under the diving board is prohibited.
- Playing or swimming in the diving area is not permitted.
- Goggles, masks or flotation devices may not be worn going off the board.
- Adjustments of the diving board fulcrum may only be made at the discretion of the staff.
- The manager on duty may restrict certain dives based on safety concerns.