Adjusting Operations Beginning May 4
Due to monthly maintenance on the first Monday of each month we will not open until 2:00 p.m. on Monday, May 3.
The following precautions and operational changes will be enforced until further notice:
- Wearing of face coverings is required when entering the facility and in all areas except the pool;
- No gatherings on deck will be allowed;
- Signage will be placed throughout the facility to remind the public of physical distancing;
- When waiting in line outside of the facility, patrons are required to maintain six feet of distance between themselves and others;
- Individuals showing any symptoms of illness should not use the facility, and high risk individuals are discouraged from using the facility;
- All staff will wear face coverings, utilize hand-held whistles, and have an air horn on stand for emergency situations;
- Entry of patrons and exit of patrons will follow separate pathways. All lanes and grid space will be labeled and assigned as necessary;
- There will be no equipment for patron-sharing usage.
The City of Rio Rancho Parks, Recreation, and Community Services Department is committed to providing activities and events that promote a healthy lifestyle, community engagement, and economic value. Research shows that people that participate in recreational activities report feeling happier and healthier, are more content in their careers, and have more fulfilling and satisfying lives.
Check out the Program Brochure to view a listing of all of the amazing programs and events offered through the City of Rio Rancho.