Pay Water Bill
How to Pay
You can pay your water/wastewater utility bill several ways: online, over the phone, or by mail. Accepted forms of payment are: check, credit card (Master Card, Visa, Discover, or American Express).
The City of Rio Rancho is excited to offer residents an easy and convenient method to view and pay their Water and Wastewater Services online. You are now able to pay online with One Time Pay, no account registration required. You may also create an account to be able to use extended features.
Pay In Person:
You may pay your bill in-person on the first floor of City Hall, 3200 Civic Center Circle NE.
Pay by Dropping off Payment:
You may drop off your non-cash payment at our Utilities payment drop box located at:
- City Hall, 3200 Civic Center Circle (next to the blue USPS mailbox near the eastside entrance)
- Due to security concerns, the drop box at Esther Bone Memorial Library is not longer a payment drop off location.
Pay Over the Phone:
Please call: (505) 891-5211 to make a payment by phone. If you would like to make a payment with a Utility Service Specialist call (505) 891-5020. You will need your full Utility Account Number to access this service.
Pay by Mail:
You can send your payment in using the return envelope included with your Utilities payment stub.
If you do not have the return envelope, you can mail your payments to:
City of Rio Rancho Utilities Department
3200 Civic Center Circle NE
Rio Rancho, NM 87144
Automatic bank draft authorization agreement:
1. Complete bank draft form:
- For signing up for an automatic monthly bank draft from your checking or savings.
- It can take up to one billing cycle for the automatic bank draft to activate. When it is established the top of your bill will read: “Bank Draft, Do Not Pay”.
4. E-mail, Mail, or Fax the form with a copy of your valid ID.a.E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. Fax to: (505) 891-5204
a. If you have any questions please call: (505) 891-5020.