Computers, Fax, Printing & Copier
Mobile Printing - 3 Easy Ways to Print
Information on wireless printing is here.
Information on checking out a laptop is here.
We do not offer refunds for printing. Only paper provided by the library can be used in the printers.
Public Access Computers
- Both Rio Rancho Public Library locations have public computers connected to the internet equipped with Microsoft Office software, USB ports for flash / thumb drives, and CD / DVD read-writable drives.
- Sessions are limited to one hour when others are waiting.
- Computers are accessible with library cards in good standing or with a one-day guest pass available at the Information desk.
- Black and white printing is available for $0.15 per page and color for $0.50 per page. Only paper provided by the library can be used in the printers. We do not give refunds for printing.
- All public computer users are expected to comply with the library’s computer use policy & rules
- Parents are responsible for monitoring their child’s internet usage. Please review the child safety policy.
- Both Rio Rancho Public Library locations have a scanner available for public use.
- Users must provide their own flash drive or writable CD / DVD to save scanned images.
- Scanning is free of charge.
Copy & Fax Machines
- There are copy machines at both branches. Black and white copies are $0.20 per page, color copies are $0.50 per page. We do not give refunds.
- Fax machines are at both branches and operated through a third party. It is $1.75 for the first page and $1 per page after, payable via credit or debit cards.
- All Rio Rancho Public Library locations offer free Wi-Fi access.
- Users are responsible for configuring their own equipment and connecting to a network.
- All wireless users are expected to comply with the computer use policy & rules.
- The library’s wireless network is not secure. The library is not responsible for damage or lost data resulting from connection to the library’s network.
- Please bring headphones / earbuds to access applications with sound (e.g., internet radio, movie previews). The library does not provide headphones.
- Wireless devices must be able to use a browser to authenticate access to the wireless network.