G.O. Bond Road: Meadowlark Lane - Complete
Evaluation of the roadway section for either rehabilitation (mill and inlay) or full reconstruction, with potholing to verify asphalt thickness and determine the depths of removals; and provide a geotechnical report determining the R-value of the sub-grade material. An engineer’s opinion of probable cost estimate shall be completed to provide information to the City in order to select a paving option, prior to 30% design. Based on the paving option selected by the City, one of the following will be required: Final design and technical specifications to rehabilitate Meadowlark Lane SE from NM 528 to City Limits with striping plans by cold milling and inlay; hot poured crack sealing and/or crack patching on longitudinal or transverse cracks based on the size of the crack; and full depth replacement of “alligator” cracking in accordance with City Standard Drawings. Or, Final design and technical specifications to fully reconstruct Meadowlark Lane SE from NM 528 to City Limits to a divided or non-divided (two way turn lane) four lane and two lane roadway with striping plan in accordance with City Standard Drawings.
- June 2019: Water line and connections complete. Asphalt paving complete for eastbound lane from NM 528 to Sara Road and westbound lane from city limits to Jackie Road. Medians are complete and majority of roadway striping is complete.
- May 2019: Road closure of the eastbound lane from NM 528 to Riverview Drive for water line connections, curb and gutter, median curb, and asphalt paving. Intermediate closures of driveways and roads along this section will occur. Closure scheduled to be in place through June.
- April 2019: Asphalt paving for the westbound lane from Sara Way to Jackie Road is complete. Medians are complete from Riverview Drive to Sara Road. Asphalt paving for the eastbound lane from Riverview Drive to Sara Road and westbound lane from City limits to Sara Way will be complete in early April. Road closure of the eastbound lane from NM 528 to Riverview Drive is scheduled to start Mid-April.
- March 2019: Majority of the new 12-inch water line is installed, tested, in service, and connections to businesses and residents along the westbound lane are complete. Asphalt paving to begin at the end of March for the westbound lane from Sara Way to Jackie Road. Traffic control will change the last week in March to a one-way lane from Sara Road to the City Limits.
- February 2019: North half of roadway milled and installation of water line. Demolition of curb and gutter near NM 528 and begin installation of median curb.
- January 2019: Public meeting to be held on January 7, 2019 with construction to begin on January 28, 2019.
- November 2018: Bid Opening.
- October 2018: Project has been advertised for Bid.
- September 2018: Finalizing the design.
- May 2018: Request for Proposals for design. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Adobe Disclaimer: Reading the PDF documents provided on this site requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader, available for free from Adobe. Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, and the Acrobat logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.